Why Are PVC Wall Coverings Great for Room Sanitizing?
Hospitals and healthcare centres need building materials with great durability, low maintenance, and chemical resistance. PVC--also called vinyl or polyvinyl chloride--wall coverings meet these requirements. When used as wall coverings, ceiling coverings, and flooring, PVC lessens the need for cleaning and reduces the spread of infection. PVC wall coverings have been discovered to offer enormous value for the money invested. PVC makes medical facilities more eye-catching, comfortable, and safer for all.
Top 6 Reasons for Installing PVC Wall Coverings for Room Sanitizing
- Hygienic: The tough, smooth surface of the upper layer of PVC flooring prevents dirt and dust from building up and prevents microbes from spreading. This plays a crucial role in preventing infections. PVC wall coverings are easy to clean with detergents. PVC wall coverings have heat-welded seams, so they function as seamless. There are no crevices where microorganisms can hide, and that is why they are more sanitary.
- Durability: The huge hygienic surface of PVC flooring reduces the need for cleaning. PVC wall coverings last for many years thus making it a great choice in clinics and hospitals where low maintenance and high durability are vital.
- Shock absorbent and safe: PVC wall coverings are resistant to dings, abrasions, and scratches. They stay looking good long after drywall would have dents and abrasions.
- Lower cost: The PVC coverings are preferred because of their low installation cost, ease of cleaning, and durability. Over time, they are very cost effective.
- An attractive material in hospitals and clinics: PVC wall coverings are highly attractive and more welcoming in medical facilities. This is the reason most PVC users prefer it. They come in a wide array of colours.
- Easy to clean: PVC wall coverings are great because they can be cleaned and sanitized easily. Warm soap and water or disinfectant will not damage PVC.
For sanitary requirements, PVC wall coverings are the most cost-effective choice. They are attractive to look at, easy to clean, and they last a long time.
Wallpro, based in Surrey, BC, provides and installs specialized wall coverings to meet stringent standards for sterile or hygienic purposes. If you have any questions about this article or would like to talk to us about specialized wall systems for your business, please call us at (778) 997-8248.